• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat fabric

Apex02

Does anyone know where I can buy the tan or green fabric that covers the seats? I am looking to cover a high bench seat in the bed so pre made seat covers will not work

papakb

Check with Dave or Donna at WeeBee Webbing for 383 cordura seat fabric. 1-800-OD-CLOTH They've done a couple of sets of seat covers for my HMMWV and the nicest thing about the cordura is it doesn't fade out or sweat stain over time.

MAdams

I bought 4 yards of this for my 5 ton driver seat and bench. OLIVE DRAB 500D CORDURA 60"W URETHANE COATED WATER REPELLENT MILITARY FABRIC

Its worked really well so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks