• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SECM Manual HMMWV

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be classified B or C. Only for the gov or contractors.
I used to love contacting Motorola and asking for certain part #s and being told they don't exist.... until I realized they didn't transfer me to gov't accounts support... Funny what you can find if you look in the right place, where someone else will swear they don't exist and never did. Gotta love the CCI world.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dumbest thing ever. No real strategic or tactical value for the maintenance box. Unless they want a list of parts it's supposed to carry and use that as a 'target this because they don't carry spares for that'.... I guess anything is possible.
That's just my guess, not saying it's the thing.

Guyfang

Staff member
One of the main reasons that some TM's are not coded A, is the manufacturer requires that from the military. They feel that after going to all the hassle and cost of producing an information source like a TM, that the public should not get it for free.
View attachment 891067
This is a classic case. The document is not Classified. But the dist code is C. No one ever swore that this document didn't exist. Just that is coded C and that its not for public distribution. Its the same as copyright protection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks