• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Secm trailer

dstang97

More pix?

nopics
of leds? I have not done much since. I did hook up a really cool Whelen clearance light bar that acts as a 3rd brake light too. It's really neat and fits well. I bought a special wiring plug from ebay that taps into the brake lights so it won't back feed and over ride.

dstang97

So I'm moving down south as soon as I can get out of Connecticut. I'm selling my house and need to be out on December 15. I've wanted to make a mobile shop so here is my chance. Most of these tools are duplicates and not my best stuff. Some of it is my best stuff. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I will also add a list of what I have in the trailer.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like it. 016B for heavy tasks and 3 phase and the Honda for fuel miser stuff. Nice doings there! How far south are you going?

dstang97

Tool list:
mep-016d
eu200i
smith torches
hypertherm powermax 45 plasma
30 gallon air compressor.
battery jump pack
drills
grinders
porta band
husky tool boxes.
Much much more
I may may make my own spring pack with another set of springs.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fantastic! My tenure in S FL is limited. I'll be relocating to N GA just 11 miles south of Murphy NC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks