• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second EUC speed?

chrisross

I got my first EUC approved from Sept to January and now my second sent on 7/7/20.

It's a USMC MK23 on GP.

I'm wondering how long this sort of thing is taking other folks right now!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once you are in the DRMO system, approval comes pretty quick. But, now that many people are not at work because of COVID-19, it could take longer because there are not enough people to process them. Back in 2008, my first EUC took six months, my second, three weeks.

joeberg

I have gotten mine in as few as 10 days. However I have been waiting since February for my 14th EUC. If you status says "sent" then it hasn't yet been sent to TSC despite what they may tell you. They haven't actually sent it until it updates to "Submitted to TSC...". Frustrating I know...

chrisross

Yeah I thought "Sent" meant that, but it didn't. Once they submitted to TSC it took days, before that I waited a month and COVID apparently lowered the EUC workforce.

10isBestmm

Be careful on the year.
I got an off-road letter for my 2007 AMK25 this month.

Exact verbiage

Unless compliant with State and Federal regulations, these vehicles are for
off-road use only.

Most likely due to 2007 Carb emissions standards.

27 July to 5 Nov 2021 for 3rd EUC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks