• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Securing S250 in M1028

citizensoldier

I am looking for pictures or TM data on the proper way to secure a S250 shelter in a M1028. What and where do the tie down go in the bed? Any info on doing this would be helpful my gnome home has a new home and I don't want it to rome..

m38inmaine

There is also a tie down sling and a wooden dunnage platform for the bed of the truck. Most people don't know about the dunnage and the shelter crumples the sides of the bed, it also keeps the shelter centered in the bed and prevents it from moving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks