• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking Experienced Consult on M1078 in Seattle Area

VertigoPilot

Hi, all.

I finally received delivery of my M1079/8 a few days ago., and I'm getting familiar with the systems. I noticed that there are quite a few active and experienced members located in Washington State. I'm located on Whidbey Island near NAS Whidbey. I'm hoping that one of the local gurus might be available to come over and give my rig a close inspection/test drive and advise me on what maintenance and repairs I should prioritize to get this rig reasonably dependable. I'll of course be glad to compensate for the time and wisdom.

Thanks!
JimMongo at Waterfront 3.jpg Mongo at Waterfront.jpg

MrMikey4026

I am in Eatonville, too far away for me to make it to you with my schedule.
I have had most parts of mine apart and become quite familiar with a 1078A0, if you would like some OJT? Or I can just show and tell you about the issues I have found and corrected.
Now installing the factory winch.
I have been a truck mechanic for more years than I care to tell you about.
I think Ronmar is in your neighborhood?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks