• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sellable value for a M35A3

McCrackin

Yes I got my A3 insured prior to leaving for Camp Shelby. Called "JC Taylor" did it over the phone + couple emails.
On the way home I was questioned once at a rest area by a Florida Trooper, showed him my proof of insurance and the signed invoice, there was no problem. He was a cool cop, of course I had to listen to his war stories .

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Oh yeah , flew from my driveway but not here on SS. Im really dissapointed in some guys on SS. I figured we were more men of our word than other forums. My only issue was guys tell me their going to buy it then dont.. thats tire kicking to me. I even held the truck for over a week for some guy that told me his word was his bond, etc, etc.
I still havent been paid from the guy on Ebay yet, so I dont count anything sold until im paid. Who knows , might be back up for sale..

Hooper, enjoy your A3. Fix the small things that could be wrong with it the right way and drive it. You really will enjoy them. You feal like your driving a nice modern MV behind the wheel.

If you dont like it or are looking for a bigger truck then make sure you know what your getting into before moving to a 5 ton. They are a whole diff. game than the A2's and A3's. Your in the right place to ask questions and learn. Another guy was right, guys who flip trucks arent well liked here but are still welcome. Maybe the A3 will stick with you. Everything you need to know is here. - Jay

3dAngus

Congrats on the sale Jay. Still counting on you to help me with my CTIS when I'm ready with more questions. [thumbzup]

I heard there was a cap on ebay fees. If you don't mine, PM me with the fee on the sale. I know you still came out ahead, but was wanting that for an evaluation if you don't mine. Never sold a vehicle on ebay before. Anyway, I've found ebay buyers/sellers to be much better than all the tire kickers on Craigslist, where I get about 99% of all sales completed. Buyers there are arguably the best and most reliable on the planet today. It was not that way 10 years ago. Good luck.

lonegunman

I guess some people just look at this forum different than I do (just a bunch of a**holes BSing about trucks). I've made a lot of friends here and received a bunch of help when I needed it.

If you want to have that attitude it's fine with me but don't expect much help when you run into a problem with your truck or broke down in the middle of nowhere and need help.2cents

That's funny....... I've always offered to assist anyone from this board for any reason, if you are broke down within 50 miles of me. My number is even on some guys list from this board. I've offered to store trucks and pick up equipment. You do have to pick it up in a reasonable amount of time or arrange shipping. I don't base my willingness to assist someone on what type of truck they bought, but I am a grownup.

I'm so hurt to have lost an internet friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why I guess I'll cry. Like when my imaginary dog "Spot" got run over,,,,,,,,,,,it was terrible.

$8,100 is a good price, btw. I'm sorry to see you had the same experience with SS buyer's club members that I did.

trukhead

I like to set the CTIS to emergency when I am off road. Putterin along at about 1300 -1600 rpms in 2nd o9r 3rd gear, my delicate and dainty posterior feels like it is in the embrace of a roll of charman on a foundation of happy clouds! :)

It cost me less than a new 4 wheeler and it's got a heater!

My alternator is working great- saved $500

Debating and trying to scratch up jing to get a 2nd 1 to strip the CTIS and replace with non CTIS stuff for a project, maybe me....;/

A cherry A2 from the 87-88 might be nice but I really don't need 2

I am happy with my A3 even if the recent ones have have gone as much as $1500 less than mine and had better paint

I am going to do the castrol syn tech tranny flush and I will feel much better:grin:

My buddy's wife loves riding in it and said she'd.......Really Naughty and I'm can't say but we all laughed :mrgreen: fat lady sings:grin::eek::hammer:rofl

I am happy with my A3 :driver:

dozer1

my delicate and dainty posterior feels like it is in the embrace of a roll of charman on a foundation of happy clouds!

You dont often see that said about driving an MV :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks