• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling a deuce

tsmall07

So what rules go along with selling a deuce? I know I have to make sure they're an American citizen, but do I have to get them to fill out an EUC and send it in or can I just sell it? Am I liable if they try and sell it to a foreign national/government? I am the initial purchaser from GL and am getting it titled in VA, but I got it to sell it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't have to have them fill out an EUC. When you sell just keep a copy of the receipt and put on there that buyer must be an American citizen and Not for Export and have them sign it.

wsucougarx

I made out a bill of sale with something for the buyer to inital that stated they were a US citizen and they were not going to export the item. I had one guy bring a passport to prove his citizenship.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks