• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selma Rail Road Day Parade and Festival

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
A bunch of us got up with the sun today to go to Selma , NC to the annual Rail Road Days Festival.

The parade was real nice with alot of people that came out. We had about 5 MV's there. A few of the MV's were from a local club. One truck helped out and hauled the Navy JROTC from a local H.S. in Clayton. Don brought out his 1953 USAF Studabaker M35. It was pretty cool to see a gasser Duece as it was new.

After the parade we were asked to drive onto Main Street and set up for the public to look at the MV's and climb into a couple trucks.

Enjoy the pictures - Jay

Attachments

steelandcanvas

Jay, great photos! Those babies of yours sure have grown! Glad to see you can have some kind of fun somewhere besides Colorado! That 37 of yours sure is sweet!

Jonathan

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Thanks guys, My wife and I cant keep it off the road. Drove to the AFB about a hour from here today.
We have a Air Show/Fly In this weekend so I should have more pictures- Jay

KsM715

After the parade we were asked to drive onto Main Street and set up for the public to look at the MV's and climb into a couple trucks.

Thats really cool. To a lot of us here, seeing MV's is no big deal, we own them and are around them every day. But some people in the general public rarely get to see them let alone climb around in them. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks