• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Serpentine Belt Size

Pstyckiewicz

I have been searching for the correct size serpentine belt. The belt on the truck has no numbers on it to reference and internet search has left me with multiple sizes.
-2007 M1152A1 SN:252865
-6.5 turbo
- AM General A/C
-200AMP generator
Attached is a picture of the a/c compressor. All my searches have sizes for Red Dot a/c, I believe the compressor I have is AM General brand?
Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The reason Red Dot aircon belts show up in searches a lot is because they are different than the stock belt.

If you have a truck with factory aircon, then it should take the belt in the parts book.

1687272713106.png

Pstyckiewicz

Got a belt 12469149-3, 112" SN#s 196901&UP 01-488-5606. From MacMotors. Put it on yesterday…. Fail. The thing falls of after being on for 30 seconds. Tried multiple times and all fall off within 30 seconds. Put the old belt back on and dosnt fall off. My old belt seems to be higher quality with a gatorback style ribs. The new one has small ribs. Any suggestions? Wrong belt? That’s the one Mac Motors said I need. Also the reason i wanted to change the old one because it squeaks. All the Pullys appear to be in line and no play. Attached is the new one.

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a belt 12469149-3, 112" SN#s 196901&UP 01-488-5606. From MacMotors. Put it on yesterday…. Fail. The thing falls of after being on for 30 seconds. Tried multiple times and all fall off within 30 seconds. Put the old belt back on and dosnt fall off. My old belt seems to be higher quality with a gatorback style ribs. The new one has small ribs. Any suggestions? Wrong belt? That’s the one Mac Motors said I need. Also the reason i wanted to change the old one because it squeaks. All the Pullys appear to be in line and no play. Attached is the new one.
post A pic of you generator…
check for a broken tensioner

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks