• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Service Manuals

landfillman

Its not actually a salvage yard but 2 years ago in St Augustine FL on our anniversary My wife spotted tiny book store. We went in it and I was nosing around without much interest and saw a room full of Military Service manuals mostly Army. They had almost every thing Austin Western Cranes, Rollers Screening plants and several of the old Milspec dozer manuals. I mean its every thing even some weapons.

Ive been back a few times and I get a chair and look through them Ive picked up a few for a friend that restoring an old MRS scraper and tractor. They are prices well in reason I think. THe name of the bookstore is Wolfs Head Book store in St. FLorida. I dont have the number now but its on San
Marco Street.

landfillman

Anyone need any kind of manual for MV or equipment Im heading to St Augustine FL in a few weeks. Wolfs Head books is on our list to stop. Id be more than proud to take a list of numbers/or descriptions of what to look for. Lots of service manuals there. I will pay my wife for the privelge of not B*tching while I look with a book allowance for her lol.

I can locate and see if thye have that manual or can even pick it up for you. Take care Landfill Mannopics