• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

seven for sale in one lot in Sierra Vista AZ

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone planning to bid on these? If you are, let the other members know so we are not bidding against ourselves. I am thinking of bidding on them and did not want to get in a bidding war with other SS members.
This type of coordination is called collusion and is a federal crime. (As well as against the rules here.)

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Auction prices vary between those of us who aren't going to bid war someone, those who are just there to bid stuff up and those stupid people that were left unsupervised on the computer by their wives. Some days stupid has money, other days he takes a break.

It was someone near by that didn't have to factor in shipping them more than likely.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, and history usually repeats itself.......;)
Should do a poll and see if it stays or gos. I am personally not a fan of the auction postings here. One being that if someone here who won it. Brags on it but then defaults it can cause issues here.

And there are those of us who don't bid on the basic sites for surplus trucks so we are pretty well smart enough to know to not post those here for those who don't visit those auctions

As well as the collusion. Which someone will blame on Russia

Third From Texas

so the seven sold for about $100k that means street market for FMTV 2006 Stewart and Stevens is $14,300?
I'd say it's pretty close after you factor in the additional 20% for fees and registration. A couple of those trucks had very low use (part or IT unit of Northrop Grumman iirc). No AC or anything special so I'd put an A1R in that condition at around $20K ballpark.

I want to know what was in those padlocked driver's and co-driver's boxes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks