• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 Time frame

hmfic

So GL charged me for my SF-97 2 weeks ago. How long does it take to get the damm thing. These people have to be a part of the gov. because no one is this slow.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC mine took about a month. Some are faster some slower. Use the time to download and read the TM's on your vehicle. From what I understand following 97's go faster. I didn't need one for the M1009 I bought after the A3 so don't have personal experience with a second one. I believe it IS actually the gov't that processes the 97 form.

Last edited:
How long will it take?

HMFIC,
Ususally, the first one you apply for takes the longest. Approx. 45-60 days for me. After that, they come through in 7 to 10 days. Hope that helps. Hang tough, time will go fast.

John

How long will it take?

HMFIC,
Ususally, the first one you apply for takes the longest. Approx. 45-60 days for me. After that, they come through in 7 to 10 days. Hope that helps. Hang tough, time will go fast.

John

cidrich

Just got 2 SF 97's back about 2 weeks ago. These were my 2nd and 3rd. Took 30 days after I was charged. I hope this helps. Good luck!:beer:

Augdog1964

Sf97

Hey all,

I filled my SF97 info into GL, but i didn't give any information on a credit card, etc. Did I miss something? They asked for payment type, but that was it...