• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97 question

BO_HI_CA

Good morning, I bought a 2007 Silver Eagle/Garrett Container Systems K-9 Transport Trailer, on Nov last year, (based on a M1102 frame) , payed for all the paperwork including the SF97 on Dec, I have called several times GP and they say I should be getting the SF97 soon, it is almost May and still nothing, is this normal? Is there any other paperwork that GP can provide that I can submit to obtain my title, do I need the SF97? Thinking about the Maine route to get a plate. Thank you.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately it takes however long it takes. SF-97s can sometimes take a couple months, but it isn't unheard of for them to take up to a year (not common, but does happen)
Not really anything you can do about it, and nothing else you can submit to make it go any faster.

I can't comment on going any other routes for licensing as I haven't really dealt with trailers much for licensing.

BO_HI_CA

Unfortunately it takes however long it takes. SF-97s can sometimes take a couple months, but it isn't unheard of for them to take up to a year (not common, but does happen)
Not really anything you can do about it, and nothing else you can submit to make it go any faster.

I can't comment on going any other routes for licensing as I haven't really dealt with trailers much for licensing.
Thank you, guess I will just have to keep waiting.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you, guess I will just have to keep waiting.
Keep waiting... Sad but true - and the government operates at a different speed than the rest of the world... It might be worth making a phone call to be sure that you have everything properly filed and possibly ask "where you are" in line.

BO_HI_CA

Finally here!!I followed advice and call, and they told me the same, should be there soon, this time was right, This one took 6 months. Thanks