• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shalom y'all

Jakob1944

A big Howdy from Texas.....Retired US Army out of Ft Hood.....didn't go far just Copperas Cove Area....Bought a M998a1.....via Govt.Planet....they just sent the paper work forward 09.30.16.....machine is at Ft Riley, Ks.....maybe they'll release around Christmas....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, welcome aboard and thanks for your service to this great nation. Congrats on your new buggy.

m715mike

Hey, welcome aboard and thanks for your service to this great nation. Congrats on your new buggy.
Diddo, what he said... And welcome from the north side of Houston.

I wasn't familiar with Copperas Cove and just had to google it. Yup, looks like you didn't go far from Fort Hood.

Again, welcome and enjoy that M998!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the San Antonio area! Too bad it's going to be a while until you get your toy. There's a group headed to Big Bend at the end of the month and that'd be a great thing to hit some of the trails with.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and hobby. I bet youare chewing at the bit to 'get at it', post up pictures when you do. It also looks as if you have good times already booked for you!.

Jakob1944

Hopefully I can BS them here at "The Hood" to let me run the "Tank Trails".........I use to do that with my dirt bike 35 years ago.....Different rules now on the use of their properties with all the training and preparation for overseas deployment......

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully I can BS them here at "The Hood" to let me run the "Tank Trails".........I use to do that with my dirt bike 35 years ago.....Different rules now on the use of their properties with all the training and preparation for overseas deployment......
There is a retired colonel that runs a trail ride at Hood in Oct each year. I'm not sure what you would have to do the rest of the time but that is at least one option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks