• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shameless Plug For My For Sale Thread

Rammerjammer

Ok I have 5 front clips and cabs for 5-tons for sale in the classified section. I need to get rid of these bc they are taking up space in the shop and wanting to use the money for a running 5 or 2.5 ton. Located in Birmingham and I am close to a shipping center if you want me to ship. They also are on pallets.

Rammerjammer

Almost everything is there. There might be a guage or seat missing. I am going to save on cab out of the lot to pull pieces off of to make complete cabs. I hate to scrap out these but these cabs pay $750 at the scrapyard. I don't want to see them go there!!!!! I want them to be used. I have two sold as of tonight that are going to be picked up next week and there are three left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks