• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shamokin PA to Fllint MI

hannibal's barca

Hey all,

Any shipping information for a deuce between these two cities?

Looking for support for a road trip from fellow Steel Soldier members and items that might need transport between these two cities as well.

Much obliged-
Hannibal

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're looking for someone to haul your truck try B & R Trucking based out of Flint, MI. The owner Brian Stilwell hauled my truck several times, and he has hauled for several other steelsoldiers. He had the best rates I could find as long as my timeline was somewhat flexible. Give him a call at 810-577-8670

hannibal's barca

My first choice is to have he vehicle hauled. The second is to drive and have members help out if necessary. I will post more as to which way I will be moving from Shamokin to Flint in the next few days.

hannibal's barca

I did contact B & R Trucking and Brian is a personable guy with reasonable rates. He is one of the people I need to speak with further before I know whether I will be driving the deuce or having it hauled.

hannibal's barca

The road trip is on! Gotta get the deuce moved. B & R isn't available until the end of August. I can also possibly move some items along the route if anyone needs some transport. Need any input from anyone on support or transport requests by 2330 hours - Eastern Time. Thank you.