• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

share transportation from sparta WI. to Charlotte NC area?

tstates

I have Jeff in Sparta holding my 1990 M923 A2 for me. After reading up on the risks of 1000+ trip. I was wondering if any one else may want to try to set up a shared ride and shared shipping cost with me. I have had one offer for 3K to ship, that sounds high. Great site here, cant wait to take delivery of new toy.:mrgreen:

tstates

Thanks Much, What a trip. Some may not know, but I decided to drive the Truck down to South Carolina. I had Jeff L. help with recovery. And then inspect it. We put 2 batteries in it, charged 2 already in it. And she started right up. I can't emphasis enough what an expert mechanic Jeff is. He flat knows what he is doing on these MV rigs. I would not have been able to pull it off without his help.

reset2

Recovery

Thanks Much, What a trip. Some may not know, but I decided to drive the Truck down to South Carolina. I had Jeff L. help with recovery. And then inspect it. We put 2 batteries in it, charged 2 already in it. And she started right up. I can't emphasis enough what an expert mechanic Jeff is. He flat knows what he is doing on these MV rigs. I would not have been able to pull it off without his help.
Just read your post. Looking myself to buy a 923. Can you PM me about the recovery? Just some questions on insurance and such.

Congrats on the win.

tstates

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I made another recovery, and actually have one truck broken down in MD. Be glad to answer questions. Just let me know. My work keeps me away sometimes for several days. But I will get back to you.
regards, Thane