• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Share your latest GP auction MEP treasure!

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing I've been able to get at auction lately that I didn't think I overpaid for was the H140 heater I got a couple weeks ago.

All the generators have sold for so close to market value here in the south that its hard to make any profit on them. :(

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Pretty much the same thing in the NW. Especially those low hour units. There’s a nice 803A with less than 100 hours up for auction next week in Hermiston, Oregon. I put up $4500 just to see what happens. I was already out bid and the auction isn’t until the 18th I believe. I’m tapping out at that price. The thing is, you have to add 25% to the auction price to get your final price. Auction flees, taxes and then there’s a 3% credit card flee, and in my case there’s no option to pay with cash so that’s a given. So a $5000 auction price ends up being $6250 when the dust settles.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty much the same thing in the NW. Especially those low hour units. There’s a nice 803A with less than 100 hours up for auction next week in Hermiston, Oregon. I put up $4500 just to see what happens. I was already out bid and the auction isn’t until the 18th I believe. I’m tapping out at that price. The thing is, you have to add 25% to the auction price to get your final price. Auction flees, taxes and then there’s a 3% credit card flee, and in my case there’s no option to pay with cash so that’s a given. So a $5000 auction price ends up being $6250 when the dust settles.
The fees have been going up up up.

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Perhaps you need to review the rules. Even I do it from time to time.
You know, some of us just go through life and certain situations completely oblivious of how we're possibly affecting or maybe even offending others. I took the time to follow your suggestion Guy and I have read through the forum rules. Many things were reviled to me in that process. I humbly apologize for apparently breaking several different rules with some of my past posts. I will endeavor to be a better, more responsible member on this forum. Thank you.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing I've been able to get at auction lately that I didn't think I overpaid for was the H140 heater I got a couple weeks ago.

All the generators have sold for so close to market value here in the south that its hard to make any profit on them. :(
Thats my new replacement for Generators being so high lately. I picked up this H82 last week from Yermo. This thing blows the socks off any torpedo heater I've had, and I've had tons. Plus you can exhaust it out of a wall if you'd like. Paid 150!20230113_095512.jpg