• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shc35 need help finding parts

Max Bladwin

Happy Friday,
I have a shc35 that I need direction finding some parts. I pulled what I needed from a working unit to verify it is operational.
I need a glow plug, a flame sensor, and the bimetal thermal reset switch that sits on heater head.
I did get my hands on a reset switch off EB but it stand too high. Also was not sure what the original resets cutoff temp was. Does anyone happen to know?

Max Bladwin

I have the NSN number for the glow plug and the flame sensor. 4520-01-493-2781 and 4520-01-493-2783. Any recommendations on a place that would carry them?

Max Bladwin

I did see the one on eBay but $399 is a god awful price. I was hoping for something more responsible. That's a new unit at that price.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks