• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

She loves it.

C15TA

Yesterday Janet and our neighbour had a yard sale down the road at my neighbour's mothers home. Her mother lives on a main road and we live on a sideroad with tractors being the only traffic. She used the M1010 to transport all the stuff to the sale , which was a great success. Her first words this morning were
" I love that truck". Now she thinks I should go to Gilbert for spare parts. Heh, heh!
Cheers,
Barry

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want your 1010 back? Go to Gilbert, buy a tow bar and an Oh-9 and return home with Oh-9 in tow.

67_C-30

My wife doesn't see the appeal of my trucks, but she loves how the kids react to them, the M1009 in particular. My Z71 is a regular cab, so when I take all the kids out, I take the M1009. I can take 2 of them in other trucks, but when I take the baby, we have go in the '09. My 2 older kids love riding in all of them, and my 4 yr old son has claimed the M715, and adamantly proclaims to anybody that it is going to be his "when he gets big enough"! (of course, he says the same thing about my '69 Camaro SS too!)

Attachments

firecontrol86

My wife loves our 1009! She thinks it makes her look burly, I think it's kinda hot. A little pretty, snazzy dressed up woman behind the wheel. Apparently the bikers around here like it too, she says they always wave at her or rev up their bikes at red lights! Most people don't react the same way to me, maybe it's the short hair and the tattoos....

justinwregier

My wife loves our 1009! She thinks it makes her look burly, I think it's kinda hot. A little pretty, snazzy dressed up woman behind the wheel. Apparently the bikers around here like it too, she says they always wave at her or rev up their bikes at red lights! Most people don't react the same way to me, maybe it's the short hair and the tattoos....
:funny:

Nearly the same story for my wife & I...

She takes the M1009 as a daily driver and from my point of view it is really rad. She has dug the truck from day one. She'd be happy driving the wheels off the truck but ATL heat is about our only overwhelming complaint, AC conversion or CUCV for sale?

67_C-30

:funny:

Nearly the same story for my wife & I...

She takes the M1009 as a daily driver and from my point of view it is really rad. She has dug the truck from day one. She'd be happy driving the wheels off the truck but ATL heat is about our only overwhelming complaint, AC conversion or CUCV for sale?
Take the top off! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks