• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sheller steering wheel

jatonka

If by "sheller" you might mean "smaller", the number for the 800 series 18" wheel is 2530-01-089-9129. If I am off target here, well I tried. JT out

Condec

JT Thanks for the info, Sheller was the company that made most of the military steering wheels. On the bottom side of the steering wheel on one of the three spokes there is a name and number molded into them. What I was trying to do was find out if those model trucks had a 20 inch steering wheel--After scoping out pictures of them I thought they might be the same as the one on the M123. Just goin nuts trying to find a good one and thought it was worth a shot The Sheller # on mine is 7521474 Thanks a gazillion for trying Steve

jatonka

Hi Condec, see if this works any better,............ Mark at Saturn Surplus has the steering wheel #7521474 NOS on his web site. $75 US. tell him Jatonka sent you, it can't hurt. JT out

Condec

JaTonka, Talked to the guys at Saturn Surplus--Wont sell to Canadians because that is exporting, Wow so I got hold of a friend in New York and he ordered it for me. Also got a note fron Pilot and he said he would help me also. This sure is one great bunch of poeple on this site, If I ever part with the M123 it will be offered here FIRST. Thanks Again