• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter loaded on Deuce or Wreckerman's MV RV

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I got the shelter loaded on the duece today. We used a rollback to do the deed (forgot the digital, sorry).
The driver slid the shelter halfway up on the rollback, I backed the duece up to it, he raised the bed of the rollback up and slid the shelter into the bed of the duece.
Went in easy. Murphy must have been preoccupied.
Here are some pics of how it looks.
It will be at clinto's rally and it's for sale if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Shelter loaded on duece or Wreckerman

Haha! Looks like it will tip real easy with those skinny single tires. Better park it nosed into the wind.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
The height has beenn my one concern with buying a S280. Nice shelter. How does the interior look?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The inside is in decent shape. I am removing some of the crap that I don't want like excess AC ducts and shelves. I'm leaving the equipment racks and if I keep it I will mount a fridge and microwave there. There is also room for tool drawers and equipment storage.
The trailer may be spoken for by Smokinjim, the member that bought the infaltable shelter.
If not, I'll take 200.00 cash or trade for tires I can use 1100's or bigger.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That does make it look a little tippsy I remember your thread about building the door big enough for the duece but I guess the the shelter was not in the plan then. It does look good on the truck and I have to say staying in a shelter beats a tent in a huricanne.