• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter mounted on trailer?

Guruman

Not so new member
So, I yanked the fenders off my 116 trailer, and did a little hokey-pokey with the tractor hooked to the trailer, and my winch to drag the shelter onto the trailer... then freaked out about how tall it was.

Too tall to drag behind the Jeep into the 70 MPH Wyoming cross winds..

I made a last minute pivot, and bought a Tiny Trailer brand camp trailer and spent two weeks dong a spring under, hub swap, electric brake conversion, and solar installation...

Anyone need a s788 on a m-116a3 trailer? As soon as I figure out how to bolt it down, I'll be listing it in the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks