• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter?

nspctr1

I had posted earlier about inquiring about shelters. What kind are they etc. A member inquired about availability and the post was deleted. If that is against the rules, how does someone go about getting information on different equipment.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I imagine it was deleted because it was a for sale ad that was not placed in the classified section.
Post a picture of each like you did and just ask what they are.
One as you know is a SECM (Shop Equipment Contact Maintenance), the other two are just general use shelters that fit on 2 man HMMWVs.

nspctr1

I imagine it was deleted because it was a for sale ad that was not placed in the classified section.
Post a picture of each like you did and just ask what they are.
One as you know is a SECM (Shop Equipment Contact Maintenance), the other two are just general use shelters that fit on 2 man HMMWVs.
Thx for the response. It actually was intended for information only then I would be more accurate about listing what I have for sale then post it in classified. No big deal, just wanna make sure I follow the rules