• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shifty driver "smiley"

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A while back SS had a "smiley" of a driver shifting gears. I love it and would like to have it available to use. It is not on the smiley menu any more, though it is still seen on some old posts. Is there a way to save this emoticon, or whatever it is? What format, how, etc. Can anyone help out on this? Is it a matter of going to whoever came up with it and asking permission?

Thanks
Doug

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Boatcarpenter and NK14ZP. I see the emoticon, but I am trying to figure out how to save it, so I can always use it - on this site and others. What file extension or other protocol do I use to save. I hope someone can help me out here. I now see it on the menu at the bottom of the reply box, but want to save it for posterity!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks