• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shipped my truck.

Patattack

i didnt have a pic of it loaded, i forgot my camera :roll: but here's a pic of it. Its on a black trailer and the truck has the name "US transporters LLC" on it and its also black.IMG_4259.JPG

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for you service.

It was a pleasure meeting you when you where here in Oklahoma. Good luck with your future endevors.

Patattack

Well i guess no one saw it. got the call from home, she arraived safe and sound. i have a pic. i guess im part of the maryland chapter now. if anyone needs a truck shiped look up capitol auto transporters. totaly recommend they are a GREAT brooker.

1392890_10202887402652411_1524281132_n.jpg

MarcusOReallyus

El Paso to Mt Airy? What did that run you?

I guess there are a few guys in the Maryland chapter. Not sure how many. A boatload of us next door in Virginia. You're about 90 minutes from me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks