• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping a truck

militarytrux

Good evening all,
I have a bobbed deuce that I need to ship to North Carolina, 25 miles into the state on 95 south, the truck is located just outside Boston, Ma.
Just wondering if anyone here knows a shipper interested in the job? most of the companies listed in the google search will not touch it, they say its too big.

hof3414

Try UShip they shipped my 2nd truck for $470 for about 300 miles. The shipper was Earl Hurst from Hurst Hauling. Excellent service picked up my truck at the base then even charged the batteries over night for me at their shop. I don't have their number in front of me but do a google search for them. Really nice guy.

Maverick1701

Good evening all,
I have a bobbed deuce that I need to ship to North Carolina, 25 miles into the state on 95 south, the truck is located just outside Boston, Ma.
Just wondering if anyone here knows a shipper interested in the job? most of the companies listed in the google search will not touch it, they say its too big.

there are a pretty good group of guys here, Im sure if you ask nicely (or buy dinner) they might hook a tow bar to it and haul it the 25miles w/their deuce

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have used Hotshot Trucking for several cross country trips and cannot say enough praise. Give Eric a pm, and i promise that you will get the best service and price.

wbdodgeiv

I have used freightquote.com a few times. I always call them in person. My account manager's name escapes me at the moment, but not his extension #1911.

asgtoolman

I have not used Hotshot Transportation, but they sure have LOTS of good reviews on this site and they are based in the same area you are shipping to.
I assume you are sending your truck to John Winslow- I can guarantee you they will do a good job! Should be picking mine up from him next week; can't wait.
What are you planning to do to yours?