• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping options for a CUCV

chesapeake

I am looking at buying a M1028 in South Dakota and I live West of Atlanta, Ga. That is a long ride at 55mph. Looking for recommendations on companies to haul it for me. If anyone would like to throw out a rough estimate that is fine too.

Thank you

Ted

chesapeake

Would it be better to go with a mainstream carrier? I have been given quotes from $750-$1550. It can't imagine I could make the drive for less.

cpf240

I've heard that people have had good results with Uship. I'm just saying be careful, and don't always take the lowest bidder. I have not looked into it, but I would assume they have some form of review or feedback on individual shippers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks