• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shipping weight of 14' 5ton bed question

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am contacting brokers to get quotes for transporting the bed I bought in Montana to Western Washington and do not have a true weight to give them. Based on the experience of others here, what is an accurate weight for a bed with bows, seats and canvas to use?

00t0t_4ZZQ5B6OLW9_600x450.jpg

also, if anyone has any leads for brokers or any independents here looking for a part load going west, I am open to any suggestions.

thanks in advance for the help

steelcaptain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
loading at Belgrade (Billings area) and drop would be in Mt Vernon. Forklifts at both locations.

btw, do you have the weight for the bed? I've heard between 4000 and 4500#.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks