• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shop that is reasonable? im in nj

bowlerman

is there anyone else other then eastern surplus. they are out of their mind. i need a m936 boom hoist center cylinder pulled out and re sealed. who would do this? 609 923 4869

Big Tom

is there anyone else other then eastern surplus. they are out of their mind. i need a m936 boom hoist center cylinder pulled out and re sealed. who would do this? 609 923 4869
Sir I have a welding and equipment repair shop , we can repair whatever you need , I keep my duces in top shape along with other clients hummer and m-37
Feel free to call me any time at 410-708-5843
Thanks Tom Parker

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eastern Surplus is insane for anything!
I politely disagree.

They are a big business.
The owner does participate in our forums and offers both product and service to us, and advice.

They have a lot of experience to share with us. They deserve respect and appreciation for that.

I just wanted to speak my opinion, as we need all the help we can get on this site, and all help is welcome and appreciated.

bprzyw

Hi Doghead, I’m not being rude. They are a valuable resource of information.
I wanted to add a heater to my M35A2 with me doing the work and was quoted 5k.
Power steering 6k, general overhaul 8k. Just saying. I wanted to do all the work, just parts.
I do respect and appreciate them greatly but for parts, just wow.

bowlerman

Sir I have a welding and equipment repair shop , we can repair whatever you need , I keep my duces in top shape along with other clients hummer and m-37
Feel free to call me any time at 410-708-5843
Thanks Tom Parker
I had Tom fix one of my vehicles and did an excellent job at a reasonable price I would highly recommend him for any mechanical repair for a military vehicle

bowlerman

Hi Doghead, I’m not being rude. They are a valuable resource of information.
I wanted to add a heater to my M35A2 with me doing the work and was quoted 5k.
Power steering 6k, general overhaul 8k. Just saying. I wanted to do all the work, just parts.
I do respect and appreciate them greatly but for parts, just wow.
There's reasonable labor and then there's Eastern. I own a business I know what it takes to make money I understand if they were double the price but they're more than double on any repair it's not reasonable at all

fasttruck

If in north Jersey American Hydraulics on Market St in Paterson can probably do the job. There are other shops in Essex and Hudson counties too. Or truck body places especially the ones that work on garbage trucks or roll offs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks