• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shop Van Body, possibly for M35?

Tplane37

This is listed on GL as a "Storage/Shipping Container, 150"x93"x88"

I didn't know where else to put this, but I believe it is for a M35 Series Shop Van. Figured someone could appreciate the info, and it is listed with the shipping containers, so those of you browsing for additions/add-ons to your M-35 might not have noticed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tplane37

Tplane37, please review the rules in reference to posting links to auctions.
Reviewed once more. My apologizes. Thank you for removing the link to avoid any potential issues. The "reasons" in the rules were not my intention, however, I understand the necessity of the rule.

I believe it would be more appropriate to recommend searching through the Material Handling > Storage Containers on GL if you are looking for a Shop Van Body for your M35 Series Deuce. Sometimes they get miscategorized when inventoried and I have located at least one Shop Van Body in this section while browsing for other items.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
This is listed on GL as a "Storage/Shipping Container, 150"x93"x88"
That is in fact a van body that was removed from a truck as opposed to a shelter that goes up in a cargo truck bed.

When military posts had canibalization yards (don't know if they still do) units would often get a body like that to use as a line shack or storage room.