• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short Notice. WA search party!

AaronW

My wife and I have decided to try and help find this missing girl. Last weekend a bunch of local soldiers from a Ft. Lewis Stryker brigade joined in the search. Her story just received national attention on the Oprah show. It's just a sad deal all around.

I plan to drive my M35A2 up just for visibility sake. If the search team leader wants to use me for transporting searchers, I'll be ready.

If any of you local SS guys and gals want to join in, it would be great! Kind of a mini mobilization.

I plan to be in McCleary WA between 0800 and 0815.

Info here Oprah shines light on Lindsey Baum case - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com

ABN173

My wife and I have decided to try and help find this missing girl. Last weekend a bunch of local soldiers from a Ft. Lewis Stryker brigade joined in the search. Her story just received national attention on the Oprah show. It's just a sad deal all around.

I plan to drive my M35A2 up just for visibility sake. If the search team leader wants to use me for transporting searchers, I'll be ready.

If any of you local SS guys and gals want to join in, it would be great! Kind of a mini mobilization.

I plan to be in McCleary WA between 0800 and 0815.

Info here Oprah shines light on Lindsey Baum case - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com
Thank you Aaron, a truly worthy cause........regretfully I am rolling out for some training this weekend myself.

I wish you the best & God Bless,
Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks