• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should i go with Green or Camo on a m1009

Which paint job should i go with on m1009?

• 3 color Camo complete repaint

Votes: 93 66.9%
  • Green

Votes: 46 33.1%

• Total voters

ryan77

Im going to repaint my white m1009! What do you guys think i should go with 3 color Nato camo or Green????

Last 3 ive done in 3 color i was thinking of a change but want some opinions !!!

Last edited:

Tlauden

I'd go straight green only because I've tried the camo thing on other stuff and well... It didn't turn out to great... I figured it would be easier just randomly painting brown/black spots... I just don't got the skill for it.

But I do love camo, I say go with camo if you can paint it, green if you can't figure out the camo trick:p

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My opinion, I drive my trucks every day, Dark green is the way to go. You are already driving a MV and Green is the standard color, in my area the less ospisis the better. I say go Dark green carc 383 is the way to go if your planning on driving your truck around alot, inner city and country.

hmsgoodhope

I drive mine often around town as well. Most folks don't give truck a second notice - unless they are close and see brush guard or mil stencils.

Camo gives people the idea you might be ..shall we say ...overly aggressive :)

Mind you I think it looks really cool but some weak minded folks get all wobbly kneed when thy see a military vehicle and start thinking all kinds of crazy things.

In these times "understated" is prudent. Cheers!!!!

ryan77

I was thinking if i go to sell it the 383 green will be easier to sell, the last 3 ive sold over the years it seems the camo scares away people!!! I like scaring people though!!!! :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks