• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I marry this girl?

lonegunman

She likes you, looks good and wanted a big army truck for recreation so she bought one. She is pretty easy on the eyes and enjoys your hobbies, that is a tough combo to find. I found it and she is all mine from now on, it only took me 18 years.

CycleJay

1stSarge,

YES!! Marry her.. Do not let her get away..

If I was not already involved, you could send her my way..

I think my GF thinks I am nuts for buying mine. She does not like mine, like I do.
She is just getting used to it. She thinks I should of kept what I had before.
But I was not happy with it, and the problems it was starting to develop.

Now go ask her, Good luck..

CJ

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I realize that it is a hard decision for you sarge, I mean, after all the other two have better trucks and all, but I really think you would be much better off with Julie.

Besides, if you don't marry her, you will most likely be run over by the gazillion of unmarried guys from SS
trying to court Julie.

Besides, we all know you are just bragging that you found the perfect wench. You are going to have a lot of fun with her......the wench, that is.
Bruce

Marcel

In whatever position you place a woman she is an ornament to society and a treasure to the world. As a sweetheart, she has few equals and no superiors; as a cousin, she is convenient; as a wealthy grandmother with an incurable distemper, she is precious; as a wet-nurse, she has no equal among men. What would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, almighty scarce.

WOLFMAN1

marry the girl, she loves mvs, I wish mine did. she thinks i need something smaller. might kill someone in the deuce she thinks. if there was only a way to convince her? wrecking into her 95 limited edition eddie buawer bronco doesn't help much. but what can i say need to do my preventive maintnance right and it wouldnt have lose brake pressure.

:grd:

Marcel

My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it.

When a man opens the Mv door for his wife, it's either a new Mv or a new wife.

All marriages are happy it's living together afterwards that causes all the problems.

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

With the girls, it is the one side. On the other side, this truck is not an A3 according to the required modifications in Europe for an A3. No Tachograph!
So it is a simple US version never left the country. Worthless for us here in Europe! We need for an A3 the European version!
Wolf
P.S.:I inspected A3 versions made for Europe to make them road legal over here...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks