• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show Me Your Campers!

Sierra51

Hey Indy, is that a trailer bed on the back of your truck. Do you have more pics of that 4x4 build? i saw your album from when the truck (I'm guessing the same one) was blue. The avatar is too small to see.
That's not his truck....not unless he just recently purchased it from NC....I took the original series of pictures that pic came from a few years ago....it is a very cool truck though and the gentleman that built it is also....Paul

Lawrence of Arabia

Work in progress. May leave the outside as is, but I am putting beds and paneling on the inside. This was bought through GL and is a former Navy support vehicle for some sort of Family support group. Not sure what capacity it was used in.

Attachments

srodocker

bed is finished with screw in legs. also my dad finished the center shelfs for this past weekends rally. now another month before i need it at the oregon dunes in aug for my b-day. the door is the main priority now as it leaks under it. electrical will start to go in in probley 2 weeks

Attachments

Last edited:

srodocker

heres pics from the airshow 2 weeks ago. any other pics just let me know.

mounting a batt box and gene on the front, right above the parking brakes for the trailer.

im also debating about adding 395s. what do you all think. anyone have any experience with 395s on a m105

Attachments

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Work in progress. May leave the outside as is, but I am putting beds and paneling on the inside. This was bought through GL and is a former Navy support vehicle for some sort of Family support group. Not sure what capacity it was used in.
Hey! Is that the super-secret motor home spy vehicle from the movie Private Benjamin? You know, with Goldie Hawn?

Danger Ranger

No its a cbc...stands for something I can't remember...and it is not mine, it belongs to another member here. The truck is only a bobber with an m105 bed on it. The trailer is an M105 with the cbc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks