• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show & Swap Meet Aug. 29th in Ohio

jpcj-7

Show & Swap Meet Aug. 29th in Shiloh, Ohio (44878) from 09:00-14:00 +/-
Have a MV registered by 09:00 and lunch will be provided via food venders on site. As long as we have good weather I'm expecting quite a few spectators and trucks.
Ohio Motor Pool meeting will follow the show.
Call or PM me with any questions
Thanks,
Lance
(419) 512-0393

jpcj-7

That sounds great! It is at our place ("sponsored by the hardaware store").
I forgot to mention that there will be a campout Friday night before the show with a campfire and food.
Also sometime probably Saturday after the show and meeting we will have some trail rides through the woods.
Should be a good time for all!:-D

jpcj-7

Sounds good, Thanks guys! Looks like we should have a good turn out! I've got the
Bar-B-Que guy all lined up and ready to go!

JoeD

Hi Guys. I'm a new guy on this site and do not have a military vehicle yet. Is this show and swap meet open to anyone. If so can you give me an address where it is? I am in Medina, Ohio

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks