• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I picked up an m116a1 Pioneer tool trailer and an m116a3 genset trailer last week from SS members.
Now I've got the Pioneer tool trailer body from an m116a1, on an m116a3 frame, with the axle from an m116a2 generator trailer.:p

Attachments

RobM36A2

Finished and ready for The War and Peace Revival.. Going to paint it over there..
Do not mind the mess, cleaned it out today. Some packing to do and off I go.
My pintle hook is slightly turned a bit, but won't budge, even with the help of a pipe..

Raam kar 1.jpg Inside 1.jpg Random stuff.jpg Another window.jpg Hooked.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Have a display coming up this weekend and my buddy gbooth built a nice 105MM gun gregg 003.jpg but has no caisson. I have a M332 in flaky CARC and some

semi-gloss 24087 so decided to knock the potato chip flakes off and redo in old school to match his gun and deuce. Used my Dad's WWII bumper #s from the service battery he

was in. It came out pretty good but forgot the #1 rule when painting over CARC with semi gloss which is to sand the crap out of it. You can see a few spots in the pictures

were the strike you match here CARC texture came through, I'll take care of it at a later date.
before332 003.jpg 332 004.jpg and after, 008.jpg 007.jpg still need to get the correct size stars,

but these were left overs from my M146 trailer.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good old color place exterior semi gloss from Wally World, $22 a gallon I have been using it for years just have them look it up in the computer, I painted 1/2 of my M146 trailer with it and the other side with Behr it's only been a few years but you can't tell one from the other.55.jpg 54.jpg left is color place, right is Behr.
I'll get pictures of the trailer,Deuce and gun together this week end, they were painter with Rapco and see how they look together.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks