• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 24087 deuces!!!

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's exactly how I hope mine will look when I get it done. Mine will be lettered for the 73rd Inf Brigade, my first Guard unit.

JCKnife

Looks great! I called Rapco yesterday to get some more 24087 and they were temporarily out. Should be within the next week...

Merc1973

Haven't done the M275 yet but trailer is almost done. I am using the Behr paint

How has the Behr held up since it's a Semi-gloss? That is the correct color code?

Are the Rapco paints better for semigloss or the exterior latex house paints?

Anyone ever try Aervoe paints?

http://aervoe.com/paints_coatings/Military-Vehicle-and-Recreation-Camouflage-Paint.html

http://www.buschandbusch.com/m35a2.html

This truck was coated with this paint, it's a nice deep green.

*Edit: I have found many postings about this paint. Good and bad, but that is the same with Gillespie.

Attachments

Last edited:

Yarz

Forgot about this thread until I started planning the markings for mine. Here's a before/after shot with ~4 years in between:
37 before and after.jpg

It's nowhere near the quality of some others on here, but it looks so much better!
Now I just need to repair/paint the troop seats and bows, and paint the wheels, and do all of the markings. Hopefully in less than another 4 years

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks