• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

Jeep Nasty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422285872.576000.jpg
M51a2
M923a2
M923a2
M923a2 crew cab
M931a2
M932a2

My collection escalated pretty quick in the past 5 months. I'll get some better pics after the 3 feet of snow we a getting tomorrow.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Yup its coming. The news is saying its gonna be a "historic storm" but we got 3 1/2 feet 2 years ago so I dont see how 2-3 feet is historic.

Another Ahab

Yup its coming. The news is saying its gonna be a "historic storm" but we got 3 1/2 feet 2 years ago so I dont see how 2-3 feet is historic.
We were supposed to get that same system, and it was going to be a "severe Winter storm"; lots of media hype:

- Nothing happened

- a few minutes of frozen rain, but mostly just a drizzly day.

Media got to sell airtime, newsprint, and "make a story"

boring.jpg

Carlo

We were supposed to get that same system, and it was going to be a "severe Winter storm"; lots of media hype:

- Nothing happened

- a few minutes of frozen rain, but mostly just a drizzly day.

Media got to sell airtime, newsprint, and "make a story"

View attachment 539178
I'm convinced the weather person have little advance notice these past years. I do remember when I was a child listening to the weather on Sunday and them predicting the weather all week and every day was correct. Today their forecast can be modified hourly.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm convinced the weather person have little advance notice these past years. I do remember when I was a child listening to the weather on Sunday and them predicting the weather all week and every day was correct. Today their forecast can be modified hourly.
You were probably only listening for the phrase "no school today".

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 tons in the snow

The M931 and the P-4 waiting in the snow.

P1220558.jpg

Part of our security force watching over the trucks.

EK000513.jpgEK000509.jpgEK000507.jpg

Although not a 5 ton, with the snow the M207 comms truck weighs over 8 tons and looks too good in the snow not to share

P1130520.jpgP1130521.jpg

plode

Come on you guys out there on the east coast getting all this snow, let's see some photos please!
I took my truck to the fire house tonight to sit and "wait" with some of the guys anticipating a decent snow storm, and "coastal flooding"....but it's a bust for us. The National Weather Service canceled all of the winter weather advisories for here(Cape May County, NJ). So much for 16-22"... After getting tired I drove it home and took my car(Subaru WRX) back to the station. It snowed for a little...we got maybe 1/2". It has stopped as of 4:20AM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks