• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Might have to eventually paint it black - but I love your GET OUT OF THE WAY that is mounted on the hood. Since you have a "Tipper" you must have something that will load that bed. That will be great up there in the cold where you are... And the weight in the back will help keep you from slippin' and slidin' around. I like it!

Might have to eventually paint it black - but I love your GET OUT OF THE WAY that is mounted on the hood. Since you have a "Tipper" you must have something that will load that bed. That will be great up there in the cold where you are... And the weight in the back will help keep you from slippin' and slidin' around. I like it!
I don’t have anything currently to load it but I’m working on that lol.
The Horn is probably going to be removed and possibly relocated . As well as the exhaust while functional and well crafted I absolutely hate the look of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks