• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Side board question.

ARYankee

I just got my M105A2 trailer and it came with side boards laying in the back. I'm having a heck of a time getting the smaller front and back ones to fit. I may just be retarded and have them in backwards... I have the side boards in with the actual wooden boards facing outside the trailer. I think it looks better this way but it may not be the right way. I was looking for some help along with maybe a shortcut to the TM or a TM # (if there are ones). I have a hard time getting around in the TM section. I figured some of the veterans will know what I need. I'll keep looking though.

ARYankee

Thanks guys. I knew I had my head up my butt. I'm just happy to be breathing fresh air :) Well I'll switch them around. I figured I had them backwards. Once again thanks.

Nick

So is that the same for M101's too?? I ask cuz when I got mine, the wood was to the outside....

But now that I think of it..... It does make more sense to be to the inside..

ARYankee

Yeah inside works. I got it together and it was much easier too. Thanks again. I also found the operator TM for it.