• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

side by side size comparisons

ChrisW72971

cool pics guys thanks :-D
I wonder if anyone ever made a tubular brush guard for a Deuce??? I think that would dress up the front nicely.

KsM715

What I would like to see is a Goer parked next to a 10t,next to a 5t, next to deuce, next to M715, next to a M37 and MB/GPW on the end. Who owns one of each?

doc76016

ok anybody got any pics of their Deuce right next to other vehicles like SUV's ect...????

if so post away please.
Also the Deuce in a parking spot pics would be cool too.

Here's one with my deuce between my British Ferret armored scout car and my Russian Ural (copy of BMW) motorcycle with sidecar while we were lined up for the local July 4th parade yesterday. If you look through the rest of the photos you'll see some more interesting vehicles including a halftrack WW2 Harley-Davidson military motorcycle and "General Patton". It was great parade. The local MVPA had 16 vehicles participating.

2009 Arlington 4th of July parade :: IMG_6866.jpg picture by doc76016 - Photobucket

mdh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks