• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

side by side size comparisons

doc76016

I love that shot of the Duece vs. 5-Ton... as all the others too!

Which promts the question: "Jumbo Shrimp: Is it a Big-Little or a Little-Big????"

I can't wait to park my 1990 Ford Probe UNDER one.

USAFSS and San Angelo, huh? Is Goodfellow still open? I spent some time TDY there while in the USASA.

mdh

Last edited:

50shooter

I think this one is the best, M35a2 next to a m123 10 ton
WOW!! That 10 ton is un-real. I've never seen one for sale before but I may start paying attention. That would give most LEO's a heart attack when it comes to the bumper height laws.

See avatar for a JD side by side.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Chris,
It was slow with the stock LD (45mph?). It was ok with the D turbo at 12psi. Running 55mph was possible, even easy when road was flat, though 50mph seemed prudent . It was still slow on the big hills. Brakes, suspension and handling were very good. The 5t will be doing the nasty now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks