• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SIde Marker Bulbs

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So these particular ones actually work? The page doesn't list them as working for #623 bulbs.
Yes. The BA15S / 1156 base is the correct configuration/size. They are rated for 9-30v DC. For this particular product, there are two lumens to choose from, 280 or 500. I did, however, change out all of my bulbs to LED. Not just the tail/running lights.
- HoveringHMMWV

Yes. The BA15S / 1156 base is the correct configuration/size. They are rated for 9-30v DC. For this particular product, there are two lumens to choose from, 280 or 500. I did, however, change out all of my bulbs to LED. Not just the tail/running lights.
- HoveringHMMWV
I found out with mine that the marker lights are already LED markers with no bulb after I ordered these lights. So keep that in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks