• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SIde Marker Bulbs

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So these particular ones actually work? The page doesn't list them as working for #623 bulbs.
Yes. The BA15S / 1156 base is the correct configuration/size. They are rated for 9-30v DC. For this particular product, there are two lumens to choose from, 280 or 500. I did, however, change out all of my bulbs to LED. Not just the tail/running lights.
- HoveringHMMWV

Yes. The BA15S / 1156 base is the correct configuration/size. They are rated for 9-30v DC. For this particular product, there are two lumens to choose from, 280 or 500. I did, however, change out all of my bulbs to LED. Not just the tail/running lights.
- HoveringHMMWV
I found out with mine that the marker lights are already LED markers with no bulb after I ordered these lights. So keep that in mind.