• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sidney, Ohio First Week in August 2014

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Wal-Mart there would like a couple of trucks. Anyone interested?

jw4x4

What is the back story???? Wally World just wants some MV's in the parking lot???? We just did a job right down the street (Rt 47) from there. I may be interested.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you doing one tomorrow I didn't contact you first. ;-)

I just got a request my wife and she said they contacted us through a mutual friend. I'll see if I can get some more info. I have the original message.

CW3Topher

Steve, are they looking for a weekend or weekday? I don't believe we are racing on the 9th, so we might be able to make it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, it's the 9th of August. I still don't have any idea other than the manager of the store wants trucks for a diversity event (no, not nearly as bad as it sounds). He wanted someone to get up and talk and I proceeded to explain him about SS and what we do.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Okay, it's the 9th of August. I still don't have any idea other than the manager of the store wants trucks for a diversity event (no, not nearly as bad as it sounds). He wanted someone to get up and talk and I proceeded to explain him about SS and what we do.
Gosh, and he still wants ya to come??:mrgreen: