• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signal & Light Wiring Harness

Loose Deuce

I see where you can get new harness for the Deuce trun signal control and harness for the 3 lever light switches. Assumeing that they were just as simple as un-plugging & plugging up, It doesnt look that way. What do you have to do, cut the main harness and splice them in? :confused: My turn signal harness has most of the insulation goming off at the plug end and the light switch harness too.

I purchased a new light switch harness and it has all kinds of different connections and eye's on the wires, It may not be for a Deuce? :confused: Have any of you guys ever changed out these two pieces? :confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks