• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signing in after duty with the SDO.....

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Your experience actually using these vehicles in the service will add a lot to the site. Thanks for your service.

ABN173

Retired from the Army after 17 years AD and 4 years AD in the Marines. Now living in Michigan. Moved up here after we retired from Fort Bragg so my daughter wouldn't meet someone like me. Now work (?) for the VA in PDRA2.
Welcome to the addiction! Always room for another paratrooper.
so what field were you in?

-Dale

RetPara

Thank y'all for the welcome.

At the VA, I'm in HR. In the Army I was MI weenie, mostly with Abn units. Had all three colors of berets before I pulled the plug.

If y'all have questions on equipment ask away.

Welcome Aboard From Jacksonville NC home of Camplejeune Thanks for your service my grand fathers were army and marines so all the respect to ya :grd:my uncle just retired from FT Bragg as a warrant officer 3 hes been in every war since vietnam God bless ya for your service to this great country

Last edited: