• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Silver Eagle M1102 1.4 Ton Trailer

taylordc15

Member pmramsey has an add up in the classifieds selling custom trailers with some pictures of his truck with what looks like a 105 bed on it. I know I have seen a pic of one with a m1102 body on here but cant remember what thread it was in.

Attachments

MilChevyguy

Good timing on this thread, Ive been waiting for the weather to get better but I think I may have to go this route too with my M1010, the box is off now but I think a bed would be way better than a flat deck I was thinking about
I really like the looks of the trailer bed than a regular Chevy bed anyway AND I already have the trailer to steal the bed off of.

If anyone has pics of a flat deck on CUCV's that would be help, or even more of the trailer bed installs.

Keeping an eye on this thread now.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There was someone here that had one they installed on a CUCV. However it was only in the classifieds for sale, and the ad is gone now.